I decided my witches needed a better cauldron in 2006, so I tried to use some fiberglass resin. It didn't work very well because I couldn't mix it right and work fast enough... all kinds of things went wrong with that. So I just took my chicken wire form and duct taped the heck out of it.
Then I Monster Mudded it.
I stuck some short sections of 1" PVC on the bottoms while mudding it to give it something to keep it off the ground.
Then I coated with DryLok and painted it black.
I left the opening in the bottom of it for the cords from the lights and whatever source I use for the stirring motion for the witches, and also I can pipe fog up through there as well. I used a turntable and some green string lights for the inside of the cauldron.
I also use red string lights underneath the cauldron for the fiery glow. This is what I end up with when I put it all together.
All information contained on this website www.theghostess.com is provided for FREE, is intended for entertainment purposes and general sharing, and may not be reproduced without express permission from the website owner. If you have been sold information regarding or taken from this website, please contact the admin at the link in the navigation menu. Copyright 1999-2015, The Dead End.